Saturday, December 27, 2014

WHAT'S ON MY FACE?

For the days I do wear make up, these are my holy grails:
STEP 1 - Primer (Benefit the PORE fessional)

STEP 2 - Foundation (NARS Sheer Glow / Punjab)STEP 3 - Concealer (NARS Creamy Concealer / Custard)






STEP 4 - Powder (MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural / Medium)

STEP 5 - Bronzer (Too Faced Chocolate Soleil / Medium)STEP 6 - Blush (Hourglass Ambient / Luminous Flush)

STEP 7 - Highlight (Two Faced Chocolate Bar / Champagne Truffle)
STEP 8 - Eyebrows (Bourjois Precision Pencil / Black)

STEP 9 - Eyeshadow (Two Faced Chocolate Bar)I've numbered and swatched my favourite "go-to" shades from the palette.




STEP 10 - Eyeliner (Loreal Super Liner / Black)

STEP 11 - Mascara (Benefit They're real!/ Black)I also use Lancomes mascara in conjuction with this, because I have short asian lashes.
STEP 12 - Lipstick (MAC / Modesty)Okay, I'll be honest... I recently purchased this lipstick, hence it's so clean. Nevertheless, it's definitely the lipstick I'll be wearing a lot. 


P.S. I want to apologise for my hairy arms and the lighting in some pictures xxo

2 comments:

  1. Heeey, what's your opinion on the nars foundation and concealer? i want to get the foundation but i'm not sure if i really want it and i also have no idea if i should get the concealer too... help me please xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin type: combination skin, where I can get oily in some areas or random dry patches. I absolutely love the foundation as it feels quiet "sheer" when applied, whilst providing the coverage I need. Compared to the MAC foundation, it doesn't feel cakey at all... which is why I love it so much. If I wanted more coverage then I would apply another (half) pump of foundation or use concealer. The concealer doesn't crease much for me, but I recommend setting it immediately with powder (from what I've heard too). A couple of my friends have purchased the foundation/concealer after seeing this post and they love it, so YESSSS get them both. Xx

    ReplyDelete